In this sense, Tu Municipio guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
- Head: Your Municipality.
- NIF: 18000011G
- Domicile: C/ Camino 1, Burgos – Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://turismoelpalmardetroya.es
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data that may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will inform the User previously with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose .
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and will eliminate those records that are inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse https://turismoelpalmardetroya.es it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The Holder informs you that about her personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can go to Your Municipality and request information about the data it has stored and how it has been obtained, request its rectification, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of this data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you must send an email to email@example.com together with the legally valid proof such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development